September 19, 2018 Minutes
County Attorney Law Library, Charles County Government Building
John Zanelotti, Chairman
John San Luis, Vice Chairman
Gina Markovich, Acting Secretary
- Approval of August 2018 drafted meeting minutes. Thomas Wathen motioned to approve meeting minutes as written. Seconded by Willie Zapata. All in favor. None opposed.
- Pertaining to our concerns with the State Legislative Committee: Nothing new to provide.
- Jason White requested to sit the Journeyman Test in March, 2019 and the Board approved.
- Larry Thomas Grenier, Jr., requested that his license be reinstated. The Board voted not to approve his request, motion was made by Thomas Wathen and seconded by Willie Zapata, all in favor, none opposed.
- The following appeared to take the exam:
- LaVon Green, Journeyman Exam
- Felix Vargas, Journeyman Exam
- Jorge Silva, Journeyman Exam
- Melkeys Martinez, Journeyman Exam
- Henry Weiss, Restricted Master
- Homeowners Permit application:
- Donald Barr- approved by Willie Zapata with discussion of Don Litten. Proposed electrical scope of work allowed to be performed by Homeowner’s Electrical Permit, with no entry to the panel box. Don Litten will address work done without permits.
- Since no one appeared to sit for the Masters exam, John Zanelotti said to use the Masters exam for March 2019.
- Motion was made by Thomas Wathen to adjourn the meeting. Seconded by Willie Zapata. All in favor. None opposed.
Next meeting will be October 17, 2018.