The task of the Animal Matters Hearing Board is to hear and decide, upon receipt of a written complaint, whether or not any dog or facility regulated by the Charles County Animal Regulations constitutes a public nuisance. Governing Legislation: Bill #2011-07.
Contact Name: County Attorney's Office
- Jesse Bungcayao, Charles County Government Staff
- Matthew Cook, Vice Chairman
- Eva Lightfoot
- Shanee Major-Kelly, Attorney
- Christi Montgomery
- Maria Padgett, Chairman
- Elizabeth Shelton
- Maria Team, Charles County Government Staff
- William (Bill) Van Blarcum
- Travis Yates
Meeting agendas and minutes are managed on the BoardDocs website. After opening BoardDocs, click the icon in the upper right and select your board from the drop down list.
Please click the example image below to open BoardDocs.