Contact Name: Lisa Bailey, Clerk
The task of the Board of License Commissioners is to review and approve the issuance and renewal of liquor licenses in Charles County, and establish penalties for violations. This is a 5 member board appointed by the County Commissioners and authorized/empowered by Article 2B, of the Annotated Code of Maryland, to regulate the sale of alcoholic beverages in Charles County.
- Guy Black, Chairman
- Bill Winters, Vice Chairman
- Matthew Darden
- Kathleen Quade
- Frederick Scott
- Danielle Mitchell, Attorney
- Lisa Bailey, Clerk
- Melody Weschler, Legal Associate III
All newly created or expanded Temporary Outside Service Areas must adhere to the Board of Licensed Commissioners (Liquor Board) Temporary Board Rule #2020-02- Rules and regulations for the suspension of Board of License Commissioners Rule 4.103 – Open Air Exception a/k/a Outside Service Area and complete a Temporary Outside Service Area Registration Form. Please scan and email the completed form and attachments to Lisa Bailey, Clerk to the Board of License Commissioners, at email@example.com.
- Board of License Commissioners (Liquor Board) Taped Meeting Videos
- MD Code, Alcoholic Beverage Article18-202
- 2020 Alcoholic Beverage License Renewal Form
- Temporary Alcoholic Beverage License Form
- Rules & Regulations of the Board of License Commissioners
- Amend Rule 2119 re Per Diem (Temporary) License
Liquor Board Documents
Meeting agendas and minutes are managed on the BoardDocs website. After opening BoardDocs, click the icon in the upper right and select your board from the drop down list.
Please click the example image below to open BoardDocs.