NOTICE TO JURORS:
In response to COVID-19, please note the following temporary changes in our jury service policies. You are excused from jury service if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You have a chronic health condition such as heart disease, lung disease, or diabetes;
- You have a weakened immune system;
- You are pregnant;
- You are age 60 or older and you do not wish to report for jury duty;
- You have acute respiratory illness symptoms (i.e. cough, shortness of breath), and/or signs of a fever (100.4° F [37.8° C] or greater using an oral thermometer), and/or any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants); or
- You have recently been in contact with someone who has acute respiratory illness symptoms and/or fever.