Deborah E. Hall, CPA
Deputy County Administrator
200 Baltimore St.
La Plata, MD 20646
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
County Administration is responsible for the day-to-day operations of county government, including:
- Assuring the policies of the County Commissioners are conducted thoroughly and efficiently;
- Facilitating the Commissioners in establishing long- and short-range goals and objectives;
- Administering the various functions of government in accordance with laws, policies, and procedures of the county;
- Initiating proposals, policies, projects, and programs to improve county services, respond to mandated requirements, and meet the need of county residents;
- Performing administrative management work on assigned county functions, projects, programs, and services;
- Maintaining liaison and coordinating efforts with other State, Federal, County and non-profit agencies
- And hiring, supervising, and evaluating department directors.