Eligibility: Post Employment Health Program (PEHP) enrollment is required for all employees hired after January 1, 2017 enrolled in medical insurance through the County (per the retiree health insurance policy)
The PEHP program is an individual employee fund administered through Nationwide. It assists with health insurance premiums and eligible medical expenses upon retirement or separation from employment.
FY21 Employee Contribution per pay PEHP Fund: $26.56
FY21 County Contribution per pay to PEHP Fund: $79.67
Employee and County contributions the PEHP are subject to change annually based on the Consumer Price Index (CPI).
The monies are invested in various fund options. The employee gains access to 100% of the accumulated funds upon retirement to used for eligible medical expenses (premiums, copays, bills etc.). If the employee leaves employment prior to retirement, they also gain access to 100% of the funds in the account.
- Post Employment Health Program Brochure
- Post Employment Health Program Application
- Post-Employment Health Program Claim Form
- Post Employment Health Program Plan Document
- Retiree Health Insurance Policy (Civilian and Non-Public Safety Employees)
- Retiree Health Insurance Policy (Sworn Officers, Correctional Officers, Communications Dispatchers and Public Safety Employees)