The Charles County Government’s vision plan provides coverage for routine eye exams and preventive care, plus the freedom of choice to select any licensed vision care provider in the U.S. The benefits include:
- Complete freedom to choose any ophthalmologist, optometrist or optician.
- No claims to file if using a participating provider.
- Coverage for comprehensive vision exams.
- Coverage for lenses and frames.
- Coverage for contact lenses.
You can access the providers by going to their website and then clicking "Search Now" on the Find A Provider section. Click on the Vision Tab and select BlueVision/BlueVision Plus/Pediatric Vision Plans (Davis Vision). You will automatically be re-directed to the Davis Vision website.
- Show your CareFirst card (this will be your medical card) to a participating provider at time of service.
- Routine eye exams will be covered in full.
- You will have co-pays for services from a CareFirst in-network provider
- The participating provider will bill CareFirst and they will be paid directly for their services.
- There are no claims to file if you go to an in-network provider.
- Davis Vision Providers: Charles County
- Davis Vision Providers: Calvert County
- Davis Vision Providers: St. Mary's County
- Davis Vision Providers: Prince George's County
- Davis Vision Providers: Washington, D.C.
- Davis Vision Providers: Anne Arundel County