Virtual Community Forum on Criminal Justice Reform in Charles County to be held Tuesday, July 21.
To provide comments, choose one of the following options:
- To speak during the July 21 Commissioner meeting, call 301-885-2779 on July 21 between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to register. Once registered, you will be called between 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. to testify. If you are not available when called, we will move to the next caller. Each speaker will be allotted three minutes.
- Provide a E-comment at www.CharlesCountyMD.gov/criminal-justice-reform from July 7, 2020 starting at 8:00 a.m. through July 21, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
- Call 301-645-0652 to leave a message at any time during the comment period designated above.
- Written comments will be accepted until Tuesday, July 21 and can be mailed to: Commissioners of Charles County, 200 Baltimore Street, La Plata, Maryland 20646.
- Residents with special needs may contact the Maryland Relay Service TDD 1-800-735-2258.
To learn more about Charles County Government Television Click here