8190 Port Tobacco Rd.
Port Tobacco, MD 20677
Chief of Aging and Human Services
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Aging and Human Services
The Aging and Human Services Division is designated as the Area Agency on Aging and the Aging & Disability Resource Center, Maryland Access Point for Charles County. They offer a wide range of programs and services to promote independence and improve the quality of life for older persons.
- Aging and Senior Programs
- Options Counseling for Long Term Care
- Maryland Access Point
- Nutrition Services
- Information Referral and Assistance
- Family Caregiver Support
- Health Insurance Assistance
- Loan Closet for Durable Medical Equipment
- Long Term Care and In-Home Services
- Resident Advocacy for Long Term Care
- Senior Centers
- Senior Center Plus