RoadMap to Recovery
Stage One in Charles County Begins: Friday, May 29, 2020 at 12:01a.m. allowing certain businesses to open at their normal or regular advertised time.
What does Stage One mean?: lifting the stay-at-home order, and involves business, community, religious, and quality of life improvements. Examples of changes that could be implemented in this stage include:
- Reopening of small shops and certain small businesses
- Curbside pickup and drop-off for businesses
- Elective medical and dental procedures at ambulatory, outpatient, and medical offices
- Limited attendance outdoor religious gatherings
- Recreational boating, fishing, golf, tennis, hiking, and hunting
- Reopening of car washes
- Limited outdoor gym and fitness classes
- Outdoor work with appropriate distancing measures
- Some personal services
Stage One Completion in Charles County Begins: Friday, May 29, 2020 at 5 p.m.
- Restaurants as well as social organizations such as American legions, VFWs, and Elks Clubs may begin to re-open for outdoor dining only.
- Outdoor pools may reopen in accordance with strict safety guidelines, including 25 percent capacity restrictions and strict physical distancing and sanitation measures.
- Youth sports and youth day camps may resume, operating under strict safety protocols and capacity limitations.
State of Maryland's Amending to Phase One Order: Click here
- Interpretive of Order: Click here
Commissioners Approval of Outdoor Dining, Additional Activities Beginning May 29: Click here
Inside Your County Government E-news: Click here
Temporary Outside Service Area Permit: Click here
CDC Guidelines for Reopening: Click here
County Commissioners Press Conference: Click here
Maryland Strong: Roadmap to Recovery: Learn more