RoadMap to Recovery
Stage Two begins in Charles County: Friday, June 19, 2020 at10:26 a.m.
Stage Two Completion in Charles County Begins: Friday, June 12 at 5 p.m.
This guidance includes:
- Wearing face coverings whenever face-to-face interaction takes place.
- Conducting temperature checks for workers and other personnel.
- Limiting the proximity of employees by rotating employee hours.
- Instituting split schedules, shifts, or shorter work weeks.
- Staggering start, break, or shift times.
- Employees who can telework should continue to do so whenever possible.
State of Maryland's Executive Stage Two Orders:
Friday, June 5 at 5 p.m.
- Manufacturing, construction, large and small retail shops, specialty vendors, wholesalers, and warehouses.
- Offices for information technology firms, legal offices, accounting, banking and financial institutions, design studios, advertising and architectural firms, and media production companies.
- Real estate offices, travel agencies, insurance agencies, and auto dealer showrooms.
- Personal services have expanded to include tattoo parlors, tanning salons, massage parlors, nail salons and related esthetic services. These services must operate at no more than 50 percent capacity and by appointment only.
Friday, June 12 at 5 p.m.
- Restaurants may offer indoor dining at 50% capacity with appropriate distancing measures and strict public health protocols in place.
- Outdoor amusements and rides, miniature golf and go-kart activities may resume.
- Outdoor pools may expand capacity to 50% in accordance with safety protocols.
- Professional sport events, concerts, shows, and community or cultural gatherings may resume, but may not include an audience or admission for the general public.
Friday, June 19 at 5 p.m.
- Indoor gyms, martial arts, dance, and other studio fitness activities may resume at 50% capacity with strict distancing, health, and sanitation measures in place.
- Indoor recreational establishments including bingo halls, bowling alleys, pool halls, roller and ice skating rinks, and social and fraternal clubs may reopen at 50% capacity.
- Casinos, arcades and malls may reopen with strict safety protocols.
- School buildings may reopen for small groups with capacity limits.
- Childcare centers may reopen with a maximum capacity of 15 people per room.
- Outdoor high school sports may resume practice and training activities.
- Commissioners Announce Move to Stage Two on June 5: Click here
- Commissioners Approve More Businesses to Reopen and Activities to Resume in Stage Two: Click here
Inside your County Government E-News:
Back to Business Safety Practices: Click here
State Health Officials Urge County Leaders to Step Up Local COVID-19 Testing: Click here
CDC Guidelines for Reopening: Click here
Maryland Strong: Roadmap to Recovery: Learn more